Dormant Konjac?
20 years ago
I'm a beginner with this plant. In October, my lovely potted Voodoo Lily turned yellow and collapsed during a cool snap. As per instructions from reading previous GW posts, I dug it up and placed it in a paper bag to go dormant.
I looked in the bag yesterday. There are now 2 protuberances coming from the very dry root ball. One is pointy, the other still roundish.
Do I ignore this and leave it dry and in the dark? Or pot it up, water it, and move inside as needed?
It has been in the bag since October 19th. It only had one stem before it collapsed, now it has 2.
Thank you..
Lisa

Sponsored
ARUM
gcmastiffsOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Grand Rapids Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Wausau Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Salinas Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Orlando Landscape Contractors · Macon Landscape Contractors · DeRidder Landscape Contractors · Monroe Landscape Contractors · Miami Landscape Contractors · Norfolk Landscape Contractors · Plainfield Landscape Contractors · Chatham Landscape Contractors · Mankato Kitchen Remodelers · Albany Kitchen Remodelers · Mansfield Kitchen Remodelers · Pittsburgh Kitchen RemodelersARUM
beachplant
susanlynne48
ARUM
handspeakboy
susanlynne48
handspeakboy
ARUM
sleeplessinftwayne