Software
Houzz Logo Print
00hunter

Pool Size

11 years ago
What are the pool dimensions?
Bedfordale House · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 11 years ago
    I'd really appreciate to learn the answers to both questions-- what are the dimensions of the pool and how did you create the star effect on the ceiling--are they lights or glitter or what?
    Thank you in advance for your answers; both features are truly stunning!!
  • 11 years ago
    Thank you so much for taking the time to answer. It really helps us plan to have really good detail in addition to the photos.
  • 11 years ago

    this ceiling is the coooolest thing i've ever seen! thanks for sharing.

  • 11 years ago

    Wow! That is one SPECTACULAR ceiling. Love the space!

  • 11 years ago

    cool ceiling ;)

  • 11 years ago

    The ceiling is absolutely awesome! I love the pool as well, this is something I'd swim in for hours. Oh what I'd give to move my family into a house like this. The pool and ceiling really make the project. http://www.reliantpools.com

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Thanks James - I agree would love to live in this house!