Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. I meant for the walkway itself. What can I do that is inexpensisve for my
14 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (7)
- 14 years ago
- 14 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 10 years ago
Related Stories

SMALL KITCHENS10 Things You Didn't Think Would Fit in a Small Kitchen
Don't assume you have to do without those windows, that island, a home office space, your prized collections or an eat-in nook
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESIt’s Meant to Be: 10 Ways With Blue and White
Bring the energy and cheer of this classic duo to rooms with a splash of accessories or an all-out color wave
Full Story
MOST POPULARSee the Difference a New Back Deck Can Make
A dramatic 2-story porch becomes the centerpiece of this Ohio family’s renovated landscape
Full Story
MOST POPULAR5 Remodels That Make Good Resale Value Sense — and 5 That Don’t
Find out which projects offer the best return on your investment dollars
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNTrending Now: 25 Kitchen Photos Houzzers Can’t Get Enough Of
Use the kitchens that have been added to the most ideabooks in the last few months to inspire your dream project
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story

Maria Hickey & Associates Landscapes