Software
Houzz Logo Print
7patiolife

Master Bedroom

14 years ago
Love the color! What is the name and paint did you use? many thx's E
Cassique Cottage · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 13 years ago
    What's carpet wall to wall?
  • 13 years ago
    Love the carpet!!! What is the name and brand?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    This is wall to wall seagrass. We obtained it from a local company. But, if you aren't so fortunate as to leave in such an area, Stanton has a version that you can purchase in rolls.
  • 12 years ago
    I have been hunting high & low for weathered-wood twin headboards for our new beach home - wherever can I find them?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi jwooly. We found those twin headboards at Wisteria a few years ago!
  • 12 years ago
    In the frame over the dresser, are those Sand dollars? (I'm looking through an iPad mini and can't enlarge). I was wondering if that was something y'all purchased or if by chance you somehow made it? I have sand dollars collected over time and would love to display them like that! Any ideas?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi khgott. They are actually sea biscuits. We purchased the piece but I am certain you can find a diy tutorial for a similar look. Good luck!