Hi there,
Does anyone know anything about this nasty pest? I'm trying to find how this bug comes about, how it spreads, and what to do to keep my plants safe from it. I found it in larva form inside a plumeria I bought. It literally ate it from the inside out. I can't find any info on it though. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Corri -aka- the tree huggin chick
Rosa
hug_a_treeOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Madison Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lawrenceburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Torrington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Gary Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Gloucester Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Toledo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Jackson Landscape Contractors · Concord Landscape Contractors · Amherstburg Landscape Contractors · Tampa Architects & Building Designers · Belleville Architects & Building Designers · Huntington Architects & Building Designers · Brooklyn Architects & Building Designers · Merced Architects & Building Designers · Vancouver Architects & Building Designers