I would like for someone to look at these pics
22 years ago
Related Stories

REMODELING GUIDES8 Lessons on Renovating a House from Someone Who's Living It
So you think DIY remodeling is going to be fun? Here is one homeowner's list of what you may be getting yourself into
Full Story
DISASTER PREP & RECOVERY7 Ways to Help Someone Hit by a Hurricane
The best things you can do in the wake of devastation are sometimes the most surprising
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES12 Ways to Style Your Interior Photos Like a Pro
For great home photos, declutter, prop well, and tell a little story
Full Story
HOUZZ TV FAVORITESHouzz TV: See What It’s Like to Live in a Glass House
Tour a couple’s midcentury modern Illinois home, where floor-to-ceiling views of nature are all around
Full Story
SHOP HOUZZShop Houzz: Like Salt and Pepper
Cute and kitschy ways to say ‘I love you’ with themed salt and pepper shakers
Full Story
LIGHTING10 Chandeliers for People Who Don't Like Chandeliers
Get all the chandelier benefits without channeling Liberace, thanks to wood, paper, wire — and even a surprising old-fashioned staple
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full StorySponsored
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations

tropsanddune
slomovingardnerOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Vineland Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lewiston Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Westerly Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Boise Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Toronto Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Enid Landscape Contractors · Bangor Landscape Contractors · Janesville Landscape Contractors · Murrieta Landscape Contractors · Miami Architects & Building Designers · Burlington Architects & Building Designers · Grand Island Architects & Building Designers · Wheeling Architects & Building Designers · Yakima Architects & Building Designers · Anchorage Architects & Building DesignersslomovingardnerOriginal Author
trianglejohn
slomovingardnerOriginal Author
ken_mce
bigeasyjock