Does anyone know how easily Lychnis species hybridize? The thought occurred to me that lychnis coronaria (rose campion) and lychnis chalcedonica (the maltese cross) both possess really screaming colors in the garden. I was just wondering if these two species in particular and other lychnis species in general can be crossed. Also I am wondering that if I had various lychnis species in the garden if they would hybridize on their own or if they would need help. Thanks for any info you can provide.
Thom
pegasus
lunajadeOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Vineland Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Galveston Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Fayetteville Landscape Contractors · Taunton Landscape Contractors · Kalamazoo Landscape Contractors · Altoona Landscape Contractors · Wheeling Landscape Contractors · Magog Landscape Contractors · Cambridge Architects & Building Designers · Oxford Architects & Building Designers · Toms River Architects & Building Designers · Tulsa Architects & Building Designers · Burlington Architects & Building Designers · Kingman Architects & Building Designers · Riverside Architects & Building DesignersTonyfromOz
lunajadeOriginal Author
nonmember_gw
TonyfromOz