My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I have a pot of Solanum pseudocapsicum growing indoor in my home in the Netherlands. However in recent weeks it seem to be drying up despite daily watering. I was wondering what is the growing condition of this plant, and how do I take care of it. Does it requires frequent watering?
mrpotato, I an not familiar with the plant but from my experience with the edible tomato(Solanum lycopersicum) I would water it sparingly - especially indoors.
ronalawn82
brandon7 TN_zone7
Related Professionals
Charleston Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Austin Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Newark Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sarasota Landscape Contractors · Davenport Landscape Contractors · Fall River Landscape Contractors · Bozeman Landscape Contractors · Everett Landscape Contractors · Magog Landscape Contractors · Killeen Architects & Building Designers · Coldwater Architects & Building Designers · Muskegon Architects & Building Designers · Sault Ste. Marie Architects & Building Designers · Trenton Architects & Building Designers · Allentown Architects & Building Designers