Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
marcie_new

angel trumpet

marcie_new
16 years ago

Looking for dble white datura seeds or citting right now I have a purple with white on the inside, its blooming the other datura is dble yellow I think, I can trade cutting of brugs is versicolor, or yellow,. have white plumeria too

Comments (15)

• chena
    16 years ago

Marcie I sent you an email!
    Kylie

• chena
    16 years ago

BTW Marcie!!!
    Welcome!! I look forward to seeing you around!! So where in Texas are ya??? We have quite a few Texas Bruggers here!!! I'm out in Millsap...
    Kylie

• fool4flowers
    16 years ago

Hey, Marcie. I am in Copperas Cove. Welcome to the forum.

• givelittle_getlots
    16 years ago

welcome to the forum Marcie and I am also in Copperas Cove AND you could say new here and to brugs. Since it turnes out that I always loved Datura's lol

• karyn1
    16 years ago

I have extra dbl white datura seeds.
    Karyn

• marcie_new
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thank you, How do you want to trade? an sase? cuttings? seeds for datura purple, yellow? my brugs are single I am for sure colr yellow, the other is versicolor( pink fades ot the inside is kind of white towards out is pink, someone said it was called versicolor

• honeybunny2 Fox
    16 years ago

Marcie you scared me off, by not responding. I am also from texas zone 8. I have double white seedings stated. But with you not respondeing,, have decided to move on. Barbara

• marcie_new
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Oh No! i am so sorry it was not my intention to scare anyone off, what can I do to get back in your good graces? I would love to trade for your dble white datura, I have one or 2 seedling of dble purple datura and seeds of yellow dble, could come up with cutting of yellow brug. maybe versicolor? see the thing is sometimes I am not able to get to the computer everyday, I will try to get on everyday from now on even if its late like today. marcie

• honeybunny2 Fox
    16 years ago

Marcie, everyone is trying to find out where your are in Texas. Its easy enought to mail out seeds, but for us that have seedlings, or plants to offer, its a hassel to go to the post office to mail out plants, its best if you can pick them up. I live in San Antonio, and travel to Rockport almost every weekend. I have double white seedlings to offer you, I do not want anything in trade. If you live close to San Antonio, or anywhere where I drive down IH37, let me know and I can arrange to drop off a few seedlings for you. My seedings are about 2 inches tall, I got them from Jim. I also cannot read the forum everyday, I work 10 hours a day, but if I post a question, I do check to see if anyone responds. Barbra

• chena
    16 years ago

Barbara I wish I was headed your way...LOL I would take a couple and give ya a BIG Ole Texas HUG!!! ;^)
    Have fun at the Coast and be sure to take some pics!!
    Kylie

• marcie_new
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I live on the other side of Austin in Giddings about 56 miles out on hwy 290. I believe austin is building an I36 or I30 hwy, but I could come up to new braunfels this sunday? would it be conveninet to you? I am just an hr away from Austin during the week I some times get home around 5p.m. we could arrange to meet some where or I can just send you an sase, the mail would just take a day or so just e-mail me and we can arrange something Thanks so much .And Kylie I think I am in touch with you right now? I am sorry I can't keep everything straight but by tomorrow I will get better. Thanks to everyone and hope to make many new friends, I think I read somewhere that there is a get together tomorrow in Galveston? I wish I could make it but, I have to work tomorrw and will not get till about 1:30 or so ,and I am away from galveston about 3&1/2 hrs. well must go see you all later marcie, By the way I checked my mail and did not see your email barb but none the least I am very intersted in the dble white daturas I am willing to drive all the way to S.A. if needed to . Please stay in tuoch. Marcie

• honeybunny2 Fox
    16 years ago

Marcie, I have a private trade with 2 women from Austin in May. I just received the email from them today, I need to pick out what Saturday I want them to come down. I missed the plant swap on April 12th, so they want to have a private swap. I will be able to send your plants back with them, so you can pick them up in Austin. Ruth, and Rose are from the Gardening in Texas forum. Barbra,

• honeybunny2 Fox
    16 years ago

Marcie if you would like, I can drive to New Braunfels this Sunday, and meet you, I would love to show you the best nursery in the world, it is in New Braunfels, it is called Schumachers Hill Country nursery, they have rare plants and they are $1.50 for a 4 inch pot. I just hate to have you come all that way with gas costing almost $4 a gallon. Come to think of it, if I can figure out how to mail these seedings to you, that would be the cheapest. Let me know if you just want me to mail them to you for postage. Gosh, I hate mailing out stuff, but will do it for you. Barbra,

• honeybunny2 Fox
    16 years ago

Marcie, we were at my nephews wedding yesterday. I will leave it up to you, What would you want to do, pick the plants up in Austin, or have me mail them to you? Either way it will not be until the 3rd or 4th week in May. The first Saturday I am on vacation, I am going to the coast. Then the next week is mothers day, so it will be either the 3rd or 4th Saturday in May. I just moved them from the heating mat to 4 inch pots yesterday, they do not even have the 2nd sets of leaves yet. Barbra,

• marcie_new
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Great I just wait till you have time to mail them or her I will wait to hear from you unless you want to e-mail me directly, I 'll send you the $ for the postage this way you don't have to spend any money yourself ,I know I should have e-mailed you directly but I wasn't thinking

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County