Software
Houzz Logo Print
annettewk

Dear Michael

14 years ago
I am interested on this chairs I have searched all over to see where I can buy them but unfortunatelly i have not found them
Could you let me know where can I buy them

Thanks
Orchard Dining Room B · More Info

Comments (10)

  • 14 years ago
    michael I would like to buy 14 chairs like this one
  • 14 years ago
    i would like to buy 14 chairs can you please quote for me
  • 13 years ago
    i love the table! where I can find this?
  • 13 years ago
    I love the light fixture. Where can I find it?
  • 13 years ago
    WHERE CAN THE LIGHT FIXTURE BE PURCHASED? LOVELY
  • 13 years ago
    light fixture is by Charles Loomis
  • 13 years ago
    Like glass for tabletop but many people I talk to say they are too high maintenance. Thoughts and comments welcomed
  • 11 years ago

    True. I've got a glass top for breakfast area. Looks very nice. But I am replacing it with wood. Too cold.

  • 2 years ago

    Hi there. I’m also interested in ordering 4 to 6 chairs like this. Can you give me a quote?