Hi everyone, and cactusmcharris thanks for these thoughts!
The plant seems to get so tall... and the leaves stay so consistently the size and shape of a spade (on a card). My cuttings *could* be deceptive because they're so short right now. Here's a pic of the [poor] mother plant, with all those tall beautiful stems that are now OBE.
I will suggest my Exetension agent look into kalenchoe (he's doing the most research)! I love kalanchoes, I have a couple of the 'typical'/gift kind. Which, in my regular ol' kitchen culture never bloom again, but I don't care.
hope everyone has a great day! Lisa
Image link:
User
dcelzinga
Related Professionals
Concord Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Johnson City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Amherst Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Amarillo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · El Paso Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Medford Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Edmonton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Montgomery Landscape Contractors · Belleville Landscape Contractors · Hannibal Landscape Contractors · Hattiesburg Landscape Contractors · Philadelphia Landscape Contractors · Mission Viejo Landscape Contractors · Pullman Landscape Contractors · Vancouver Landscape Contractors