I.D Request!
20 years ago
Related Stories

MORE ROOMSRooms I'd Like to See Wrapped Up as Gifts for the Holidays!
What Room Do You Have on Your Gift List This Year?
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: Bridge Building Redefines a D.C. Row House
A new rooftop deck and elevated walkway give a Capitol Hill couple an enviable outdoor haven away from noise on the street
Full Story
ARCHITECTUREHow to Design a Storybook Cottage
A client’s request: “Build me a house where Disney meets Tudor.” The architect explores the details that make the style
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNFind Your Dining Style: 9 Strategies for Eat-In Kitchens
What kind of seating do you request at a restaurant? It may hold the key to setting up your kitchen table
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: Do I Have to Display Decor Given to Me as a Gift?
Etiquette columnist Lizzie Post tackles the challenge of accepting and displaying home decor gifts from frequent visitors
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
INSIDE HOUZZInside Houzz: Updates to the Houzz App for iPhone and iPad
With a redesign and new features, the Houzz app is better than ever
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
jeffrey_harris
Related Professionals
Tyler Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bloomington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Napa Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Oklahoma City Landscape Contractors · Florence Landscape Contractors · Cedar Rapids Landscape Contractors · Fort Wayne Landscape Contractors · Erie Landscape Contractors · Indianapolis Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Branson Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Newport News Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Beckley Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Peoria Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Lansing Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Albany Stone, Pavers & Concrete