My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Where did you find all those nice straw flowers you decorated your plants with? But being serious, what did you do to your Turbini lausseri to make it flowering this season of the year?
Heat and sun in Tucson with no rain! For the desert to bloom in April should you be getting rain NOW??? Perhaps I should not wait for spring but head to Tucson soon. What are your thoughts?
Arizona in late September wasn't too hot, although Death Valley was still too much. I guess I was only in the north half of the state so cooler, and I'd just come from a sticky Virginia summer :)
rosemariero
cactusjordi
Related Professionals
Orangeburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Westerly Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Madison Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Logan Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Panama City Landscape Contractors · Wichita Falls Landscape Contractors · Middletown Landscape Contractors · Stamford Landscape Contractors · Detroit Landscape Contractors · Lebanon Landscape Contractors · Santa Rosa Landscape Contractors · Provo Landscape Contractors · Hilo Landscape Contractors · Waterloo Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Nashua Stone, Pavers & Concretealex_AZOriginal Author
Ohio_Green_Thumb
ariole
alex_AZOriginal Author
ariole
shrubs_n_bulbs