My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
This plant has been blooming for some time. I think it just gets nicer and nicer. Forgive me if I posted it earlier. It has such a nice plush looking skin.
Right on, that looks great. Not only is the plant and flowers nice but I'm digging the quality of your photo. I don't mind if you posted it before. I love looking at the pics of these plants and it's helping me narrow down the choices of seeds I want to order.
I don't recall seeing this one before Al. It's just lovely! Mine is still in the bud stage and I'm patiently waiting. I love those little pink flowers. Amy
I thank you all for your encouraging comments. I agree, this is a good year for this one. From my experience as these plants age they tend to improve up to a certain point. Then I think it best to attempt a rejuvination--take a cutting and start fresh.
mrbrownthumb
tjsangel
Related Professionals
Elizabethtown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Somerset Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Austin Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Oneonta Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Merced Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Texarkana Landscape Contractors · Traverse City Landscape Contractors · Grand Island Landscape Contractors · Murrieta Landscape Contractors · Birmingham Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Huntsville Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Kansas City Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Tupelo Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Stamford Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Webster Stone, Pavers & ConcreteOhio_Green_Thumb
greenlarry
arioleOriginal Author