Huernia Flowers
20 years ago

Sponsored
Hi All,
A few more of my Huernia's are flowering at the moment and others have buds starting to develope. I have just ordered another 10 different plants so I can't wait to see the flowers on them when they grow.
{{gwi:465219}}
Huernia zebrina v magniflora
{{gwi:465221}}
I lost the name tag to this plant. Could it be H. hystrix
Enjoy
Michelle

tjsangel
Denise
Related Professionals
DeRidder Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Gulfport Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Oxford Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Platteville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Pullman Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sarnia Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Natchitoches Landscape Contractors · Kalamazoo Landscape Contractors · Beatrice Landscape Contractors · Manchester Landscape Contractors · Erie Landscape Contractors · Eau Claire Landscape Contractors · Stockton Landscape Contractors · Salt Lake City Landscape Contractors · Orangeburg Stone, Pavers & Concretemrbrownthumb
greenlarry
jeffrey_harris
michelle_hOriginal Author