My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Always check the names I come up with. You have the plants in front of you and can see things I might miss, judge colours better, and know how big the plants and flowers are.
They are gorgeous plants Kathy. Mamms are my all time favorites for cacti. I just love those round flowers they get at the crown. I have one in bloom now, second time this winter.
shrubs_n_bulbs
vilcatOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Concord Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Saint Cloud Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Nashua Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Eau Claire Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Salinas Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Vidalia Landscape Contractors · Meridian Landscape Contractors · Starkville Landscape Contractors · Martinsburg Landscape Contractors · Sarasota Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Alexandria Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Zanesville Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Rock Hill Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Fort Dodge Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Cornwall Stone, Pavers & Concreteshrubs_n_bulbs
tjsangel
greenlarry