Dessert-arium?
19 years ago
Hello...
I'm new to cacti, but I had an idea. I was given a large, old terrarium with sentimental value. I don't really want to do a terrarium, but I was considering the idea of a dessert-arium. This jug looks like a large bottle, and is meant to lie on its side, but if i turn it upwards, it would have an opening at the top so that would prevent the moisture from building up very much. I guess i just think it would look neat, as I could do a variety of layers of stones, dirt or sand with the cacti growing above. I think the glass would help keep them warm. would that work?
My family is trying to convince me to put a scorpion in there too, but I think that would give me the heebie-jeebies.
thanks!

Sponsored
greeneyeOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Cincinnati Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · McAllen Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Salinas Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Emporia Landscape Contractors · Nashville Landscape Contractors · Longview Landscape Contractors · Cedar Rapids Landscape Contractors · Binghamton Landscape Contractors · Honolulu Landscape Contractors · Bronx Landscape Contractors · Macon Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Hilton Head Island Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Orangeburg Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Cheyenne Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Chatham Stone, Pavers & Concrete