Bought this plant a while ago and it was simply labled "Haworthia."
So I browsed through images of haworthia and I found a few that resembled mine a lot - the closest being Haworthia fasciata. I think mine is, in fact, H. fasciata. But I'd like a second opinion or two, so...What do you guys think?
-http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s238/mynt494/DSCI1060.jpg
-http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s238/mynt494/DSCI1044.jpg
And how big should those offsets be for me to propagate them? I repotted him this afternoon so there's quite a bit of space for them to grow...
mynt494Original Author
siklid
Related Professionals
Greensboro Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Athens Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Taunton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Poughkeepsie Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Longview Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Ashland Landscape Contractors · Anderson Landscape Contractors · Cookeville Landscape Contractors · Beatrice Landscape Contractors · Lewiston Landscape Contractors · Lafayette Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Anderson Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Kalamazoo Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Westerly Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Chula Vista Stone, Pavers & Concretesiklid
mynt494Original Author
ooojen