Al,
Thanks again for the cutting. As you see it's doing fine in SoCal:{{gwi:468718}}Â Â
Jordi
Thanks for the update Jordi.
It's lookin' good.
Here so close to the pole I am about 2 weeks from seeing my first flowers. But both my baby Strombo. esperanzae flowered this morning.
:>)
Al
Pretty flower Jordi. Correct me if I am wrong, these flowers open at night right? My plant isn't doing anything right now but should be soon.
Dawn
You're not wrong, Dawn.
For many years I never saw the beautiful flowers---
And then one night I went into the g/h and WOW!!!
Dawn, finally I found you again. You are very much missed in The Garden Forums. Hope all is well with you, your family and your plants.
Jürgen
ariole
deefar
Related Professionals
Plymouth Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Saginaw Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Beatrice Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Santa Barbara Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · York Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Palm Bay Landscape Contractors · Rome Landscape Contractors · Manhattan Landscape Contractors · Hilton Head Island Landscape Contractors · Beatrice Landscape Contractors · Olean Landscape Contractors · Hopkinsville Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Fall River Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Rochester Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Fresno Stone, Pavers & Concreteariole
cactusjordiOriginal Author