Hi,
Wanted to share this with you.I like the buds more then the flowers themselves
Greetings,
Hans
{{gwi:471385}}
Wow!! Great:) Looking forward to see the flowers.
-Magnus
Ditto, those look awesome and the plant is so green and healthy. Make sure to get some pics when they're opened completely.
Hi, Hans.
You're right, the buds ARE beautiful, even without being open all the way. Please post what they look like when they all open! I'd love to see that!
Kate
Hi everyone,
Thanks for all the reactions.Here's one flower open but I prefer the buds .The color is more intense.
{{gwi:471387}}
Hans,
Great picture and colors. I always love the orange epiphyllums. Do you know the name of the hybrid?
No, I don't have an idea of the name.Here's another pic
{{gwi:471389}}
magnus_bjorlin
mrbrownthumb
Related Professionals
Wilmington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Indianapolis Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Baton Rouge Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Fredericksburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Buffalo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · London Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · DeRidder Landscape Contractors · Oxford Landscape Contractors · Muskogee Landscape Contractors · Ottumwa Landscape Contractors · Barnstable Landscape Contractors · Omaha Landscape Contractors · Morgan City Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Jackson Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Longview Stone, Pavers & Concretecactus_kate
matucanaOriginal Author
epiforums
matucanaOriginal Author