Software
Houzz Logo Print
debbyo_gw

Please help identify - Thanks! ;o)

19 years ago

I was given this piece of cactus recently. I would like ot know what it is, and also how to properly root it. I have it in some regular soil right now with a little sand mixed in. The bottom was already dried up and scabbed over when I got it. I was wondering if I should re-cut the bottem where it will go into the soil. Should I keep watering it until I am sure it is rooted? Also, does it need direct full sunlight during the summer months, or is it OK to put it in a sunny disposition - like possibly on a windowsill inside the house?

Thanks and sincerely,

Deb

Image link:

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations