I hope I am posting this on the correct forum. Someone gave me this and I am trying to identify it. I found a lot of Stapelia pictures but they all seems to have very large flowers. This flower is very small and is a cluster. These are the cuttings I was given, and in my friends container this plant is trailing in habit, she just broke these cuttings off. Thanks for any input.
Susan.
{{gwi:473255}}
{{gwi:473256}}
kaktuskris
susaninnorthgaOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Peoria Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Seattle Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bloomington Landscape Contractors · Elizabeth City Landscape Contractors · Bartlesville Landscape Contractors · Norfolk Landscape Contractors · Parkersburg Landscape Contractors · Utica Landscape Contractors · Magog Landscape Contractors · Wilmington Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Sebring Stone, Pavers & Concrete · California Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Hagerstown Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Chattanooga Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Waterloo Stone, Pavers & Concrete