A few day agoo it bloomed. Enjoy. Harry{{gwi:474339}}
I like how it has two colors. Beautiful!
I agree it's very nice. The way one color turns into another makes it look like a dessert.
Thanks for sharing your pic.
Aaaahhh Fantastic such a huge blosom on a small plant,thanks for shareing.Larry
I love the spines on that one, It's one of my favorite cacti, and yours is a beauty...really nice flower, too!
kitty_r
mrbrownthumb
Related Professionals
Frederick Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · New London Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sioux Falls Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Orange County Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Cumberland Landscape Contractors · Orange County Landscape Contractors · Stockton Landscape Contractors · Hopkinsville Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Salisbury Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Lawrenceburg Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Beckley Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Lebanon Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Sioux Falls Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Superior Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Wheeling Stone, Pavers & Concretelarmil
ooojen