My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Here 'tis for those who can't view my thumbnails. (even though this thumbnail is full size... the problem appears to be in the code for displaying thumbnails???
Thumbnail appears in Firefox, but not in my slightly out of date IE. Not sure what the issue is. Pic links in tables? That space in the tag? I'll have a play in the test forum and report back :)
I think I've found the problem. You seem to be missing your end-tag angle bracket on the A HREF tag. Newer browsers compensate and fill in the tag for you, but some rubbish ones (like IE!) don't and show you nothing. So one > should fix it.
Thanks S&B I appreciate your help there. I use Firefox, I'm essentially lazy as I "cut and paste" a lot, so because it worked either way for me, I didn't bother to place the ">" I shoulda known... so here goes I'll post a thumbnail to put it to the test...
Here's a scan of a 35mm slide of my Gymno andreae... {{gwi:484777}}
Thanks all, and I appreciate the tip and the link Bill, I haven't had this plant for long, and this is the first time it's flowered since I got it... my other ones are only small seedlings and are also budding for the first time... it'll be interesting to see if they are correctly named also.
S_B: yes, I leave it in the rain, and it doesn't mind at all. They are not rot proned at all. Dave: No, now is not the normal bloom time for your zone. I guess it was still getting plenty of light and heat where it came from. Bill in SC
deefar
cactuspolecatOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Cape Coral Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Kansas City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Williamsport Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Salinas Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · San Jose Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Spokane Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lewiston Landscape Contractors · Lincoln Landscape Contractors · Mesquite Landscape Contractors · Dothan Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Valdosta Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Aberdeen Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Lynchburg Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Amarillo Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Honolulu Stone, Pavers & Concreteshrubs_n_bulbs
Ohio_Green_Thumb
shrubs_n_bulbs
cactuspolecatOriginal Author
matthew1381
billinsc
deefar
cactuspolecatOriginal Author
billinsc
shrubs_n_bulbs
milwdave
billinsc
captcactisc