My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Thanks frank and Kim... I tried to take a better look, however I had problems with focus... I need to learn how to use my camera, hoepfully by the time it decides to bloom again.
www_euphorbia_de
kjtessanne
Related Professionals
Petersburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Huntington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · New Haven Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Akron Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · London Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Jackson Landscape Contractors · Portland Landscape Contractors · Murrieta Landscape Contractors · Victorville Landscape Contractors · Lubbock Landscape Contractors · West Palm Beach Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Ardmore Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Fergus Falls Stone, Pavers & Concrete · El Paso Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Redding Stone, Pavers & ConcretevvdoOriginal Author