My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
The root system of this cactus is very tuberous. I have slowly lifted the roots up over the years so they are exposed rather like a caudiciform plant. I have problems fitting in any soil when I repot it owing to the size of the roots (not wanting to use a larger pot).
This is a beautiful species! My plants broke their pot into pieces one year after I grew them from unrooted cuttings. I can't wait till mine blooms. Pieter
ariole
cactuspolecat
Related Professionals
Richmond Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Grand Junction Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Athens Landscape Contractors · Enid Landscape Contractors · Corpus Christi Landscape Contractors · Bloomington Landscape Contractors · Manhattan Landscape Contractors · Oneonta Landscape Contractors · Waco Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Edison Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Watertown Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Akron Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Green Bay Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Oshkosh Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Tucson Stone, Pavers & Concretemagnus_bjorlin
steve_nzOriginal Author
steve_nzOriginal Author
Pieter