My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I'm certainly enjoying the posts from the folks in your part of the world. My semp collection is now asleep. Thanks to you, I see bits and pieces of springtime.
I'm a sempervivum crazy womany myself. Have more than 1.000 different plants. Anybody interested in swapping with me and increasing both collection - your an mine - this way? Mail me, please.
deefar
steve_nzOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Wilmington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Dalton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Clarksburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Queens Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Emporia Landscape Contractors · Natchitoches Landscape Contractors · Shreveport Landscape Contractors · Moline Landscape Contractors · Nashua Landscape Contractors · Florence Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Virginia Beach Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Morgantown Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Enfield Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Hackettstown Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Montréal Stone, Pavers & Concreteariole
greenlarry
steve_nzOriginal Author
reneeslovenia