GasterAloe?
I bought myself this plant as a Christmas present to myself. I had seen one before that was mostly white and stalled and when I did someone else bought it out from under me. When I saw this little guy in the greenhouse of Home Depot I couldn't pass it up again. Especially since I'm a sucker for plants already blooming and plants that come with offsets. You can't see the offset in these pics because it's on the opposite side but it's there. I've been looking around the net trying to get an id but the closest I got was to a pick of a similar looking plant on the Lapshin site labeled "GasterAloe Spirit of 88."
I figured it had to be some kind of cross because it looks like it was propagated from a leaf cutting and if I'm not mistaken Aloes can't be propagated that way.

mrbrownthumbOriginal Author
User
Related Professionals
Longview Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Stamford Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · South Bend Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Buffalo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · La Crosse Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Colorado Springs Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Palm Bay Landscape Contractors · Cedar Rapids Landscape Contractors · Mission Viejo Landscape Contractors · Saint Joseph Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Columbus Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Newburyport Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Lansing Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Niles Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Redding Stone, Pavers & Concreterjm710
mrbrownthumbOriginal Author
mrbrownthumbOriginal Author