I LIKE THE TOILET. IT'S JUST WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
14 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
WINTER GARDENING6 Reasons I’m Not Looking Forward to Spring
Not kicking up your heels anticipating rushes of spring color and garden catalogs? You’re not alone
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘They Looked at Me Like I Had 10 Heads’
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNHere's (Not) Looking at Loo, Kid: 12 Toilet Privacy Options
Make sharing a bathroom easier with screens, walls and double-duty barriers that offer a little more privacy for you
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story


LIFEYou Said It: ‘I’m Never Leaving’ and More Houzz Quotables
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this week
Full Story
MORE ROOMSRooms I'd Like to See Wrapped Up as Gifts for the Holidays!
What Room Do You Have on Your Gift List This Year?
Full StorySponsored
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH


Bill Fry Construction - Wm. H. Fry Const. Co.
RESTORATION PHILADELPHIA
DirectSinks