Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rmbill_gw

ALMOST guilty.

rmbill
12 years ago

I almost feel guilty because of all the droughts, floods and storms that a lot to people have had to endure. I have had a few health problems and haven't been able to take care of my garden. No weeding, no watering and no fertilizer. All of this and the Brugs have been and are blooming like crazy. Most are loaded with buds right now. I haven't posted a number of them because I feel like I am hogging the Forum and don't want to "rub salt in the wounds" of those having all the misfortune. It doesn't seem quite fair. Look at all of the weeds in this picture.

I will feel much better next month when I can send out cuttings for postage and restore a lot of the lost beauties. Those wanting them should send me their address so that I can have a list.

Bill

{{gwi:546476}}

Comments (10)

• Bob_A
    12 years ago

Looking good, Bill!
    I'd be interested in getting some cuttings.
    I'll send you my addy.
    Thanks

Bob

• gymnmore
    12 years ago

Very generous and thoughful of you. ~ Judy

• tommysmommy
    12 years ago

Oh Bill, I'm just glad someone's got lovely blooms so that I can enjoy yours! Mine are not doing a darn thing, so I'm thrilled to have all those beauties you keep posting to look at!!

• mnwsgal
    12 years ago

Bill, I appreciate all the photos you share. Please continue to show your lovely blooms. My plants from last years cuttings have only grown 2-3 ft tall and haven't and most likely won't bloom this year. I do have one that has had a few blossoms most of the late summer but that is all. It is so nice to see yours.

I am sorry that your health has kept you from doing all you would like in the garden and hope you are feeling better each day. How fortunate you are that your brugs are finding what they need to grow and bloom even without the extra care you would like to give.

Bobbie

• Ament
    12 years ago

Bill, please don' feel guilty. You share your wealth from your garden with others. I know I've been gifted two lovelies from you and I appreciate them! I also absolutely love the pictures and many love the pictures you share too. :)

It's a blessing to be able to come here and oogle the pictures Bill, I'd love to be able to help you in the garden, I would if I didn't live so far away. :( But the gifts you share with the cuttings are going to be greatly appreciated when you do ship them out. So that will be another wonderful thing, on top of all the lovely pictures.

~Tina

• karyn1
    12 years ago

At least someone has brug pics to post. The screwy weather is becoming par for the course here. I think it's been about 5 years since I had a really good brug season.

• chena
    12 years ago

Post away!!!! Please....LOL

Kylie

• gardenpaw
    12 years ago

Love your pictures Bill!
    I hope you are feeling better each day.
    I have weeds in my garden too it`s so hard to keep up with them seems like they grow better then anything.
    Keep up the good work!

Karen

• chena
    12 years ago

One thing I don't have is weeds..LOL To D@mn HOT for them as well!!!!! 106* tomorrow..YAY !!! ;0)

Kylie

• Ament
    12 years ago

I am wishing it was a little bit warmer right now. LoL Tonight it is going to get down to 44 with thunderstorms. But I cannot complain, we need the rain. So in comes the plants! :)

~Tina

Sponsored
Ramos Timber
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Westerville's Top Craftsman & Exceptional Quality Tile & Stone