WANTED: Have Mayleen
15 years ago
I have Mayleen growing well in a 1 gal pot, purchased from Bluestone this spring, but not reliably hardy to my zone.
Would like to trade for another clematis hardy to zone 4-5, except the ones I already have.
Only other clematis I have are Bushy Blue Bell, Hagley Hybrid, Rosemoor & Vyvyan Pennell.
Would be nice if we could do a trade including some other small perennial divisions: Have differnt types of mounding veronicas, monarda raspberry wine, monarda marshall's delight, one small hardy banana, toad lilies, can come up with some other things I'm sure.
NEver traded a clematis like this before, so advise on shipping it appreciated.

Sponsored
Related Professionals
Lake Charles Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Stamford Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Milwaukee Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Longview Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Columbus Landscape Contractors · Hilton Head Island Landscape Contractors · Hilo Landscape Contractors · Calgary Landscape Contractors · Houma Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures · Westminster Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures · Dayton Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures · Newburyport Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures · Grand Rapids Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures · Fargo Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures · Spanish Fork Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures