I am new to growing Clivias. We had some growing in the garden of our new house. They had lots of berries on them so I followed a technique I read about somewhere and planted the seeds on paper towelling. I have a couple of questions about what to do next if someone can help. (1) do I wait until they completely come out of the seed nut before potting on. (2) what sort of medium do I plant in. (3) Do I need to keep them in a mini greenhouse or something until established. Any tips appreciated.
Image link:
Related Professionals
Tallahassee Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Indianapolis Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Middlesboro Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Stamford Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Anchorage Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lafayette Landscape Contractors · Frederick Landscape Contractors · Rochester Landscape Contractors · Oshkosh Landscape Contractors · Olympia Landscape Contractors · Lagrange Landscape Contractors · Gulfport Architects & Building Designers · Bangor Architects & Building Designers · Pueblo Architects & Building Designers · Great Falls Architects & Building Designers