Cryptostephanus vansonii
19 years ago
Hi, I am planning to import some of these rare Clivia relatives from South Africa and wanted to know if anyone here has experience growing them?? I think I have all of the species of Clivia and so have some experience with these. Clivia are about as easy as any plant to grow, but I have read that Cryptostephanus is a bit more difficult so I thought I would ask for first-hand info. My understanding is that they want far better draining soil and far less water, but any thoughts from growers would be appreciated. Thanks, Dan

Sponsored
bobbejaantjie
bobbejaantjie
Related Professionals
Gainesville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Saint Joseph Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bartlesville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Aurora Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Fort Wayne Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Winona Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Fort Wayne Landscape Contractors · Grand Rapids Landscape Contractors · Albany Landscape Contractors · New York City Landscape Contractors · Concord Landscape Contractors · Redding Landscape Contractors · Florence Architects & Building Designers · Niles Architects & Building Designers · Fresno Architects & Building Designersbluebonsai101Original Author
dries
bluebonsai101Original Author
dries
bluebonsai101Original Author
dries
dennisoo7
craigr2006
nicoengmann_yahoo_de