A friend of mine wants me to send her one of my clivia, she lives across the country so I only see her every 2 years. I was wondering how much of the clivia I can trim? I was thinking if I could trim some of it it wouldn't cost me as much. My plants are all 6-8 leaves. I did trim some of the roots but not the leaves, can I trim any of the leaves? I do have a few 'pups' but they are only about 2". Any advice? Marg
Ohiofem 6a/5b Southwest Ohio
Related Professionals
Elkton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Kankakee Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Mankato Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · New York City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Santa Barbara Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Rolla Landscape Contractors · Muskogee Landscape Contractors · Oneonta Landscape Contractors · Fayetteville Architects & Building Designers · Springfield Architects & Building Designers · Sedalia Architects & Building Designers · New Haven Architects & Building Designers · Superior Architects & Building Designers · San Jose Architects & Building Designers · Glenwood Springs Architects & Building Designers