My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I have tried to put a few good links on my website for all to use. Unfortunately the link for growing from seeds seem to be corrupt. I will follow this up. However, all the rest may be of value to most. If there are topics you feel I should also add links to, please let me know. Just vist the 'links' page on my website.
kayjones
Related Professionals
Anniston Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Concord Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Seattle Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Tacoma Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Fort Myers Landscape Contractors · Tampa Landscape Contractors · Alexandria Landscape Contractors · Starkville Landscape Contractors · South Bend Landscape Contractors · Plymouth Landscape Contractors · Rochester Landscape Contractors · Binghamton Landscape Contractors · Dover Architects & Building Designers · Amherst Architects & Building Designers · Victorville Architects & Building Designers