About a month ago, I went to water the clivia down the side of the house. At the end of the line, I saw that the last one had been cut off at the base, I assumed by skunks looking for grubs around the roots. The plant was located right along the skunk escape route under the fence, so it wasn't a surprise. I was in the process of doing something else, so I left it there and forgot about it.
Fast forward -- I went out the other day, and it seemed to see a few little new roots. I picked it up and planted it in a pot; we'll just have to wait and see if it recovers. Here is to hoping!
craigr2006
Related Professionals
Vincennes Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Louisville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Janesville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bridgeport Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Montrose Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Wenatchee Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Birmingham Landscape Contractors · Vineland Landscape Contractors · Binghamton Landscape Contractors · Potsdam Landscape Contractors · Jacksonville Architects & Building Designers · Murfreesboro Architects & Building Designers · Lewiston Architects & Building Designers · Watertown Architects & Building Designers · Mesquite Architects & Building Designers