Software
Houzz Logo Print
wcarrigan

Can you tell me what the shower tile is? Thanks

14 years ago
Contemporary Bathroom · More Info

Comments (11)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Please click on image for all product tag information
  • 13 years ago
    I don't see the tags?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I am curious on the shower tile what it is and does it come in sheets, and what sizes. I am designing a shower for a guy and I am looking for this stone for a pattern I want to use.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    If you click on 'more info' you will see all of the information/product tags related to this photo.
  • 13 years ago
    there is no info about the tile anywhere on this photo
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    If you click on 'more info' you will see all of the information/product tags related to this photo.
  • 12 years ago
    are there more pictures of the whole bathroom? where is the tub?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    There is no tub as this bathroom was converted from a tub to a walk-in shower. If you click on my ideabook St.Lawrence project you will see more photos.
  • 12 years ago
    This is a great shower!!!! Are the shower wall tiles difficult to clean since they are varied depth? I assume you sealed these prior to installation, and will they need to be sealed later, too?
  • 12 years ago
    How did you decide about bathroom lighting - recessed/pot lights or a separate light fixture? Any insight would be useful.