Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
natvtxn_gw

Outside decos and helpers....

natvtxn
16 years ago

I finally found the box with my camera cord.

{{gwi:617849}}

{{gwi:617850}}

{{gwi:617851}}

{{gwi:617852}}

{{gwi:617853}}

{{gwi:617855}}

{{gwi:617858}}

My $16 tree.

{{gwi:617859}}

Comments (13)

• keesha2006
    16 years ago

Pretty holiday cheer. I am especially fond of the furry friends looking out the window...speaks volumes..wonder what they were thinking? Were they watching someone outside? They are so intent..cute picture!

I love the blue lights to..I am a blue fan.

• aftermidnight Zone7b B.C. Canada
    16 years ago

Very pretty indeed. Me thinks those two little darlings looking out the window are waiting for Santa Claus.

Annette

• FlowerLady6
    16 years ago

Cousin Kathy ~ I love your decorations inside and out. Your little helpers are adorable. Your $16 tree is fantastic.

FlowerLady

• downeastwaves
    16 years ago

Nice! I love that bid bendy tree in your yard!

The decorations are real nice. The 16 buck tree is wonderful!

Leasa

• Eduarda
    16 years ago

Oh Kathy, such lovely decorations and I'm so glad you got some of your joy back and managed to do them again! Your new home looks wonderful, but I have to agree with the others, the little furry helpers are my favorite! Now where is Fancy?

Eduarda

• natvtxn
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Eduarda: We missed a really cool pic of Fancy. Diane put up a small Christmas village near the $16 tree. She walked in and Fancy was lying down looking at it. By the time she got her camera, she had moved.

Diane was out side, maybe you noticed the window is open. BeBe hopped up there and has his kick stand out.
    We are supposed to get our first really coold weather tonight, down to about 26.

• PattiOH
    16 years ago

Beautiful, Kathy! Love the little helpers!

Patti

• todancewithwolves
    16 years ago

Kathy...will you come do my home? :-D What a pretty sight. Love the fur baby pictures.

Edna

• natvtxn
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Edna, I must confess, I did the $16 tree and mantel only.
    When I got home after Tgv Diane had done almost everything else. I did help with the last two trees of blue lights. I feel like singing "The house of Blue Lights" each time I drive up.
    Her #1 grandson and his bride of 3 months will be here Thursday. When he was small, Nana's was where he spent each Christmas, so she wanted everything "just right".

Btw, we found a solution to keep the plants on the patio warm. I came up with the idea to put xmas lights out there. We "huddled" them all together. So far it has worked. The lowest it has been is 25.

• natvtxn
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Here is a pix of the mantel. I bought an old damask tablecloth at a thrift store to make the stockings and added lace around the tops.

{{gwi:617861}}

• angelcub
    16 years ago

How pretty! Love those blue lights! I wanted to do some blue lights but DH couldn't wrap his brain around the idea. lol! I will have to show him how pretty yours look.

Diana

• faltered
    16 years ago

Kathy, you have been busy! I love the outside lights, but that mantel is stunning. I need a mantel... hmmmm, project for next year?

Merry Christmas! So glad you are enjoying your new home.

Tracy

• fammsimm
    16 years ago

Everything looks so pretty, Kathy and what a great idea to create stockings from an old tablecloth!

May this be the first of many Merry Christmas' in your new home.

Marilyn

Sponsored