Software
Houzz Logo Print
evolon80

15 years ago
last modified: 15 years ago
Modular kitchen island/peninsula? HELP!

I'm looking for ideas to add to in-process kitchen. The majority of it is an L-shape, working area with corner sink and all appliances except micro. the kitchen is 11.9' wide by 19' I'm trying to find a way to include on the wall opposite the long side of the L some sort of coffee/microwave/snack/craft zone that also includes seating for at least 3. I'm thinking something modular, but like maybe a pull-out counter (perpendicular or curved?) for the seating area? The kitchen seems too narrow to do an island with seating, which is key for me since I have young children and entertain a lot. The particular space where I'm considering the snack zone this is only 8' long as it is between 2 doorways, one of them being the front hall. Does anybody have ideas or pictures for this?

Comments (3)