My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Did you every try trimming a gopher purge to keep it small? I to love woodland plants..I've had the pink lady slippey but after 2 years it dies on me...What's wrong?? I can grown the yellow just fine. Live in Md w/ heavy woods behing me. Partial shade.Take a look at my page and see if there is anything of interest..thanks shirleymd
shirleymd
Related Professionals
Athens Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Augusta Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Traverse City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Salem Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Clarksdale Landscape Contractors · Cherry Hill Landscape Contractors · Huntington Landscape Contractors · Wheeling Landscape Contractors · Leamington Landscape Contractors · Fort Myers Custom Countertops · Kansas City Custom Countertops · Enid Custom Countertops · Portland Custom Countertops · South Sioux City Custom Countertops · Eureka Custom Countertops