HAVE: Chlorogalum pomeridianum (Soaproot)
21 years ago
We have loads of soaproot that we will be digging up this weekend. If you are interested in some seeds or bulbs, please let me know. If there is interest, I will flag the plant and collect seeds for you after they are ripe. I will also save a few bulbs to dig up in the fall, although the roots are deep and our ground is rocky, so I can not promise much success with the bulbs. These plants grow like weeds where we are but I have seen bulb specialists selling them so I thought I would post here to see if anyone would like them.

Sponsored
ArborBluffGirl
sparsonsusa
Related Professionals
Birmingham Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Florence Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Evansville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Concord Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lynchburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Huntington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Binghamton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bozeman Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Gaithersburg Landscape Contractors · Hilton Head Island Landscape Contractors · Chattanooga Landscape Contractors · Greenfield Landscape Contractors · Mankato Landscape Contractors · Oneonta Custom Countertops · Queens Custom Countertopsgrits10
lroinsac