Software
Houzz Logo Print
msklaas

WANTED: Wild Violets

22 years ago

I am searching for wild violets for my wildlife habitat(white, yellow, purple, pink --- Viola Pratincola; Viola Rotundifolia; Viola Canadensis; etc. I would like mature plants as my soil is very rocky and I'll have to add humus, etc. Please don't send until April or May as our last frost is in April.

I have several herbs to trade and have lambs ear coming out my ears.

You may see my profile and what I'm growing and my wants are old fashioned flowers, roses. I have 2 Dr Walter Van Fleet climbers; 4 sport of Dr. walter Van Fleet; and two shrub non climber sports of Dr. Van Fleet (that I can't remember their names right now), but can try to take cuttings if someone tells me how and when is a good time to do it.

http://members.gardenweb.com/members/msklaas

I live about 1 hour south of Branson, Missouri on highway 65S.

Thank you,

Marcia S. Klaas

Marshall, Arkansas 72650-9454

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Columbus' Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting