Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ruth1_gw

HAVE: Newcastle trade

ruth1
17 years ago

I've been away all summer and missed a few trades, but see there is an upcoming trade in Newcastle I plan to finally get to, as plants, pots and seeds are piling up.

I have lots of really nice native ferns and other natives, some hydrangea and butterfly bushes, and assorted other plants. I will update my trade page in the next few days. I also have pots in all sizes, and seed starting flats which I haven't used. I have tons of seeds, and will bring a box full of them- rock garden society seeds. They are anywhere from one to several years old, but have been growing for me- I've stored them pretty cool.

I am looking for a lot of different things, but am especially interested in trees, shrubs, and other plants with structure. I am also looking for heaths and heathers, since I think this would be a good foundation plant for the north side of my house (I took out some large rhodies that kept covering the windows a couple years ago and have yet to replace them), unless anyone has other suggestions.

Look forward to seeing everyone at this trade.

Ruth

Comments (3)