My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I haven't even thought of the book since I finished. I get frustrated with the loose ends not intrigued by them. I guess that is one of the reasons I did not like the ending. Too many unanswered questions. I get the idea that the wheel keeps turning but that is too much reincarnation for me without an end things become pointless. I kept reading in hopes of an ending that never came. While re reading the last few books I thought I might start at the beginning again to catch some of those foreshadows but I can't see that happening now. Saying that, if they came out with a movie I would go see it.
I have since started reading the Inheritance Cycle still have book 4 to find and finish. Also read a " Richard Castle" book it started slow but ended up not bad. I think it may be time for some non-fiction for me.
This post was edited by CLBlakey on Tue, Jun 25, 13 at 11:41
I've been reading all kinds of things. This morning I just finished "A Thousand Splendid Suns" by Khaled Hosseini, the same guy who wrote "The Kite Runner". It was quite good.
I'm not much into non-fiction, but I do read some. I'm going to read some kids' books this summer, ones that I missed while reading the WoT.
Have you ever read any Isaac Asimov? I have heard the name but never read anything by him.
A friend gave me a book for Christmas that I just found again but haven't read yet so it is next on my list. "You are the treasure that I Seek" Greg Dutcher.
User
marciaz3 Tropical 3 Northwestern OntarioOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Cambridge Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Cookeville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lancaster Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Anchorage Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Meridian Landscape Contractors · Kalamazoo Landscape Contractors · Manhattan Landscape Contractors · Billings Landscape Contractors · Eugene Landscape Contractors · Middletown Basement Remodeling · Myrtle Beach Basement Remodeling · Dubuque Basement Remodeling · Willmar Basement Remodeling · Lincoln Basement Remodeling · Saint Marys Basement RemodelingUser