DECORATING GUIDESDesign Mystery: Why Do Pineapples Sprout Up in Home Design?
Early Americans were bananas about pineapples — and we’re still reaping the benefits of the sweet fruit’s symbolism todayFull Story
YELLOWCooking With Color: When to Use Yellow in the Kitchen
Perk up your kitchen with a burst of Pineapple Delight or a dollop of Top Banana on the walls, cabinets or countertopsFull Story
DESIGN POPPop Culture Watch: 12 Home Trends from the '80s Are Back
Hold on to your hat (over your humongous hair); interior design elements of the 1980s have shot forward to today, in updated fashionFull Story
MOST POPULARThe 7 Best Plant Types for Creating Privacy and How to Use Them
Follow these tips for using different kinds of plants as living privacy screensFull Story
DECORATING GUIDESTurn Up the Party Heat — the Sultry Decorating Secret
Give your home a warm and romantic vibe with candles at the entry, lined up along a wall, floating in martini glasses and moreFull Story
Loudoun County's Trusted Home Builder 3x Best of Houzz Award Winner
- Serene Spaces Living Money Tree Plant, 47"
- Serene Spaces Living Areca Palm Tree, 72"
- Serene Spaces Living Glass Cloche, Ideal as a Terrarium
- Serene Spaces Living Large Faux Philodendron Stem, Set of 12
- Serene Spaces Living Tall White Peach Branch
- Faux Hanging Boxwood
- Red and Green Succulent Ball
- Serene Spaces Living Mini Fan Palm Leaf, Set of 12