My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I grow mainly orchids, but am looking to thin out the larger growing plants as my interests have changed. I have one, blooming sized division of Miltassia Aztec 'Toni' to trade for various Gesneriads. I'm not interested in AV's, but am open to other smaller growing plants. Right now, I only have a few Chirita tamiana and Sinningia Rio das Pedras.
I think I'm looking for several plants in trade because of the size and weight of this plant. Let me know what you have.
ILuvGinger
Related Professionals
Pine Bluff Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lake City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Tallahassee Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Laconia Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Napa Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Salinas Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Ogden Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Texarkana Landscape Contractors · Beckley Landscape Contractors · Sheboygan Landscape Contractors · Saint Joseph Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures · Jackson Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures · Danville Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures · Morgantown Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures · Kankakee Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures