My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
HOW DO YOU KEEP IT SO NEAT? I SEEM TO COLLECT SO MANY THINGS ALONG WITH THE PLANTS.
WHEN IS THE NEXT TIME YOU 'PINCH' THE COLUMNEA? MAYBE I COULD BUY SOME PIECES OF IT. ALSO THE EPISCIAS, ESPECIALLY THE AUSSIE. REALLY NEAT. SEEMS LIKE WE BOTH LIKE SOME OF THE SAME PLANTS, EVEN THE BEGONIAS. OF WHICH PLANT CLUBS ARE YOU A MEMBER? FORUM? THANKS FOR THE PEEK INTO YOUR PLANT HOME.
Thanks, everyone, for the nice words about my plants. I really enjoy them; especially on a day as gloomy and rainy as this one.
Tom: This Spring I'll make up my "trade list." Alice's Aussie produces so many stolons I'm sure I can spare one or 10 :-)
Bumble: Keeping my fingers crossed on the Tropical Topaz. Did as Jon suggested and put both in separate plastic bags. I don't think one is going to make it but the other just might. They are the only two who have this blight. Go figure.
larry_b
stonesriverOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Gainesville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Gaithersburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Idaho Falls Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Somerset Landscape Contractors · Alexandria Landscape Contractors · Sedalia Landscape Contractors · Rockford Landscape Contractors · Grand Island Landscape Contractors · Albany Landscape Contractors · Kennewick Landscape Contractors · Atlantic City Architects & Building Designers · Bartlesville Architects & Building Designers · Chattanooga Architects & Building Designers · Grand Rapids Architects & Building Designers · Stockton Architects & Building DesignersITBLOOMS
bumble_bee
stonesriverOriginal Author