Hi,
This is a plant that I probably could have let it flower a little more, but it tends to get top-heavy very fast and I wanted to show it off before it did so. I am not sure whether this is called Tinker Bell or Tinker Bells. Could someone tell me what it is?
Enjoy Sinningia Tinker bell:
{{gwi:829329}}
stonesriver
larry_bOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Vincennes Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Muskogee Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · York Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Mount Vernon Landscape Contractors · Wichita Falls Landscape Contractors · Santa Rosa Landscape Contractors · Montrose Landscape Contractors · Las Cruces Landscape Contractors · Cowansville Landscape Contractors · Manhattan Architects & Building Designers · McAllen Architects & Building Designers · Virginia Beach Architects & Building Designers · Fort Dodge Architects & Building Designers · Beatrice Architects & Building Designers · Pittsburgh Architects & Building Designersbreton
larry_bOriginal Author
razz