In November, someone sent me episcia leaves. I never grew them from leaves before but I planted them anyway. 2 of them produced babies but they don't look anything like the mother leaves. Isn't that strange? I'm about to throw away the other leaves as it's been almost 4 months now and nothing happens.
Episicas are so easy to grow from stolons that it feels ridiculous to try to grow them from leaves but as I had them and they were beautiful, I thought I would try and see. Anyone else ever tried that? Did it work and did the babies look like the mother leaf?
jon_d
ooojen
Related Professionals
St. Louis Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Muncie Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Brattleboro Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bridgeport Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Saint George Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · San Marcos Landscape Contractors · Bend Landscape Contractors · Ogden Landscape Contractors · Aberdeen Architects & Building Designers · York Architects & Building Designers · Saginaw Architects & Building Designers · Kingman Architects & Building Designers · Durango Architects & Building Designers · Saint George Architects & Building Designers · Anchorage Architects & Building Designersbumble_beeOriginal Author
jon_d
jan15
stonesriver
jon_d
county_girl
bumble_beeOriginal Author
robitaillenancy1