alpine gesneriads
19 years ago
I am attempting to grow several species of Ramonda, Haberlea, and Conandron from seed. Having achieved decent germination (the plants are a year old now and still very small - haven't pricked out the seedlings), I've been unable to find much cultural info on any of these. I realize our summers will be the biggest liability, so I'm planning pot culture so the plants can be brought inside during the hottest months, but I'm wondering about watering, etc. I also recently obtained 3 mature ramondas and 3 haberleas which I would really like to keep alive. I have killed 2 mature Haberlea rhodopensis previously - nice rosettes when they arrived, but never expanded and eventually just collapsed and rotted. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sponsored
More Discussions
maureen_ottawa
bubba62Original Author
Related Professionals
Corpus Christi Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Stamford Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Youngstown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Kahului Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Edmonton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Richmond Landscape Contractors · Hartford Landscape Contractors · Erie Landscape Contractors · Modesto Landscape Contractors · Dothan Architects & Building Designers · Worcester Architects & Building Designers · Nashua Architects & Building Designers · Marinette Architects & Building Designers · Oxnard Architects & Building Designers · Idaho Falls Architects & Building Designersmaureen_ottawa
MrImpatiens